Well, it seems we aren't as good as Tommi at updating our blog. Since our last posting, here are some things that have been going on...
1) Rosie came in town (er, country) and met with Greg, telling him he is right on track for a December graduation and gave him the go ahead to begin looking for jobs. Exciting!
2) Greg has been playing some serious video games while I have been reading/recovering from ANOTHER cold.
3) I applied for a job at Eddie Bauer...Christmas lists can begin now :)
4) This weekend, I bought my very first backpacking backpack at REI...WOOHOO!!!...along with some hiking boots and other accouterments.
5) Travel updates! We are going to...
~Indiana for Easter
~WV the end of April for some R&R and the Hagerstown Orchestra
~Charlotte the first weekend in May to help John move into his NEW house!!!
~Tulsa the end of May to meet Ash and give Zach his long-awaited birthday gift
Whew! I think that's it!
Now Greg and I are off to Fort McHenry to enjoy the beautiful weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment