Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Know, I Know...

So its been a long time since we last updated. Oops! Here is a brief update of what has been going on lately, and we'll try and be more diligent in our posts.

Greg has been working hard on his thesis, sending many an email back and forth with Rosie. He has also been getting back into soccer with Marco and has played one open mic night with IGWAD. I am finally done with school and have been busily catching up on all things China. I've been working at Eddie Bauer 3 days a week while squeezing in China meetings, lesson plans, and packing lists (Greg keeps telling me I don't need any more clothes, hehe). Right now I'm doing some last-minute studying for the ACE Group Fitness Instructor test that I will be taking tomorrow. Alas, this has really taken the back burner and now I'm not sure I'll really be ready.

In other news, Greg and I took a nice walk to Fort McHenry last weekend to have a picnic and just hang out. We unexpectedly found the Flag Day celebration and hung out a little longer, enjoying music and fireworks (alas, the A-10 flyover did not happen). We had a great time, but I injured my knee playing frisbee. I had an MRI this afternoon, so we'll see how that goes.

Happy late Father's Day to both Dads. We were in WV to celebrate and had an awesome time. We saw Quigley Down Under at Mom and Dad's church, which was pretty fun and and ended our stay with a little Poirot. Of course, Mom and Dad were champions of Mexican Train as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You posted!!!! Gee. I hope your knee is ok. Derek is home with the flu today. I hope none of us get it as we head to IN on Saturday. Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete