Friday, January 8, 2010

A Few Things...

Well, our first week back from break has been good and fairly eventful.

Greg gave his thesis talk at the AAS conference in DC on Monday and it went quite well. Yay!!! Also, it looks like he will be going to Germany for his interview sometime during the second week of February...wish him luck!

I have been busy getting back into the swing of things at work. I have started a Math Team at school and their first competition is next Wednesday. Also, I'm busy preparing for the 2nd annual Math Night, which is Thursday, February 4th. Whew!

Sundar has been staying with us this week, as he is in town from Paris for the conference. Its been fun hanging out with him and spending time with friends this week.

I don't know about Greg, but I'm ready for a quiet weekend! My first night at the Science Center is tonight, then we are having family over for brunch on Sunday. Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting times ahead! Take care of yourselves so you can enjoy it all! Love,Mom (G)

    ReplyDelete