Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fun At Home

Aloha all,

Jenny and Wynter were released to come home Friday afternoon, which was a welcomed surprise by all.  Jenny and I have been having fun helping Wyn adjust to her new home.  Basically, we've been just staring at her and laughing at all of her funny sounds and crankiness when she is hungry.  Wyn definitely enjoys being all bundled up and snuggling with us, which is great.  We've also seen our midwife twice already, and she has been helping Jenny in the realm of feeding and breast milk.

Today was really nice because we were able to go out for a short walk to the Englischer Garten.  It was really nice to push Wyn in her rockin' stroller -- which for the time being is serving as her bed at night so that it is easier to get her to Jenny for feeding at night -- to Aumeister, the local biergarten.  Will be fun to go there for lunch sometimes.

Some pics from our adventures are below.  Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. The pictures are wonderful. Jenny, you look awesome for just having a baby.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't stand it! Must nab baby!!!! (Yes, I promise Greg, just for 5 minutes, then I'll clean your apartment...ok make it 10 minutes :) Love Aunt Tommi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Becky! Tommi...I GUESS we can let you hold her :)

    ReplyDelete