I'm too tired to say much, but here are a few pictures from recently. Mom and Dad are in town, so there are some from them, too. Things are going well here, though Wyn is still having a really hard time with her digestive system. Poor little lady. Hopefully things calm down for her soon. Until then...enjoy these shots!
We took Wyn to get her passport yesterday. Hilarious. We ended up in a photo booth in the consolate with a sheet over our heads trying to get her to get an acceptable shot. Believe it or not, the picture on the bottom is her new passport photo.
Grandma, Grandpa, and Wynter snoozing away.
Wyn listening intently as Grandma tells her everyone that loves her.
Snoozing happily.
Daddy LOVING carrying around the little one :)
Snoozing on Grandma.
Snoozing on Grandpa. (With all these snoozing pictures, you'd think Greg and I were getting some sleep...)
Initial meeting shot. Wyn is truly excited.
You know, Mommy...I think I DO like baths!
Fascinating reading!
First of many Daddy/daughter dances.
Love the picture of your parents meeting Wynter for the first time!
ReplyDeleteAlso, started to crack up when I realized there was a white sheet with one of you in the background. Showed it to Shawn and he started to laugh, too! Hope you guys are doing well! Love and miss you!
Wonderful pictures! Thanks for posting them!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Wyn looking at Jenny.
ReplyDeleteAdorable pics! Hope she feels better soon so you can all get sleep. Nicole's first passport picture was awful. At least you only have to live with it for 5 years!
ReplyDelete