Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years, Etc.

Happy New Year everyone! Wyn is now 3 months old! Hooray! I can't believe it. We keep telling her now she is not only old enough to sleep through the night, but she can get a job, too. So far she doesn't seem to agree with either option. Oh well. The New Year has been a bit exhausting for us so far, as I seem to have picked up some sort of weird parasite and Wyn has decided that she wasn't really doing true vampirism until now...so she is up at night even more than before. Dang. At least this is coupled with MANY more smiles on her part. Adorable! 

This week has been busy with us just "getting back in the groove" after the holidays. Greg is back at work and I am going back and forth between doctor appointments, groceries, laundry, and working on Wyn's sleep schedule. We are trying to spend some time at home recouping as much as we can this week. Oh...Wyn had an absolutely adorable first the other day. We were waiting for Greg in the cafe of the grocery store when low and behold, Wyn woke up. Normally, this is a cause of panic for me since it generally results in angry screaming. Nope, not that day. Wyn proceeded to smile up a storm and win the hearts of absolutely everyone in the cafe. Super cute. Zehr suß!


Check me out...I'm 3 months old and I can totally do this tummy time thing. Also, my sweater totally rocks (thanks Grandma G for knitting it!).

Impossible to get the view from my end, but this is as close as I can get. Crazy love-fest going on and it is truly fantastic :)

Above are some pictures that Georgia sent me from the IWC Christmas luncheon. Easy to see why Wyn was such a hit :)
New Years Eve...we had Maria (a colleague of Greg's), her two kids, and Karin over for dinner. We had a blast. Here are the kids loving Wyn. Super cute :)
Here is us all seated for dinner. I made Swedish meatballs, yum! We then watched Tangled and enjoyed some champagne as we watched all the fireworks from our balcony. Wyn slept through them all, even though they were super loud. They were awesome. Too bad we didn't get a picture...
"Missile"...Greg and Wyn's new favorite adventure. Two more videos to come as soon as I can trim them a bit. Think rap dance party. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all of these pictures and the mini video. Hope schedules get a bit straightened out soon. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I had a quick freak out because I was laughing so hard at the video that I thought I woke Zach up. Love the pics and the smiles! Wish that little cutie would just sleep for you... Sounds like you're doing what you can to survive and still somehow finding the time to enjoy the fun stuff. I'm definitely impressed - I was not that cheery with Zach when he was pulling that stuff with me. Good luck! Hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Glad you guys had a nice holiday and feel better soon! Can't believe she's 3 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are hilarious. It is so awesome to see video! I almost feel like I'm there! =)

    ReplyDelete