Thursday, April 5, 2012

6 Months Old!!!

Wyn turned 6 months old yesterday! Totally amazing and hard to believe she has been with us that long. Pretty cool. She celebrated by sleeping through the night Tuesday night and getting up only once last night...SWEEET!!! We've had a lovely couple of days just hanging out and doing our "normal" routine...baby events, groceries, walks, etc. Wynter even learned how to roll...though we have yet to see it put into action. I came back from switching the laundry and she had moved about 5 feet and was freaking out...HOW did I get HERE??? Dad put it nicely when he said life is tough off the mat and she might as well learn now. Ha! Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. In the interest of going overboard with tons of shots...here are tons of shots. Ha! Happy Easter!
 Posing with Daddy. 
 Daddy, you are hilarious!
 Still funny...can I eat your nose?
 An attempt at getting a shot of Wyn eating my chin...she really is a zombie in the making.
 Not really getting the concept of smiling for the camera...
 Hangin' with Daddy.
 Yeah, this isn't Wyn. Sometimes I need to boast about my newly developed skills as Hausfrau. This is fish with mango salsa. Apparently the only way Greg will eat fish. 
 Hilarious. Truly.
 Omg, I LOVE broccoli and sweet potato! Nom, nom, nom!
Yes, I am adorable. Please feel free to take as many pictures as you like and dote on me. I will not object...only when you are in a public place and need to be humiliated or when you put me down for a snooze. Then I reserve the right to object to anything and everything you say, do, or think. Oh, but I'll still flirt with every German that even thinks of smiling at me. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Happy six months to all of you! What a treasure you have! Love the last paragraph!

    Love,
    GG

    ReplyDelete