Hej all! This past week has definitely been one from the Twilight Zone in our house as Greg and Wyn were both sick and I was not! Weird! (Hopefully I'm not jinxing it...). Poor Wyn began the week with a fever and ended it with a double eye infection. Greg ended the week with a few days of the stomach flu. They were both pretty miserable. I did my best to be a good nurse, but I definitely got a little stir crazy towards the end there. I don't know how Greg handles me getting sick so often. He must be a saint. Boy am I lucky!
I am now back to my Swedish course, after the sjuk respite last week. My brain feels mushy but I understood the checkout girl at the grocery store today! Woohoo! Bit by bit, things are coming together. I'll bea reading my Swedish grammar book in bed tonight. Hooray! Meanwhile, Greg is out to dinner with some work colleagues this evening, so it gives me the chance to post a couple pictures to keep the grandparents satiated :)
Enjoy!
I am now back to my Swedish course, after the sjuk respite last week. My brain feels mushy but I understood the checkout girl at the grocery store today! Woohoo! Bit by bit, things are coming together. I'll bea reading my Swedish grammar book in bed tonight. Hooray! Meanwhile, Greg is out to dinner with some work colleagues this evening, so it gives me the chance to post a couple pictures to keep the grandparents satiated :)
Enjoy!
This was taken two weeks ago when we still had snow. This is Wyn walking home from dagis...practicing maneuvering in her big snowsuit and boots. Her dagis entrance is on the left and the playground is on the right. Tilly is at the forefront :)
This is more to show the walkway in front of our home, for those who are curious. The mailbox on the left is ours. Wyn is parading down our "street", checking out the birds and such.
This picture is absolutely hilarious. Wyn has taken to sitting in her rocking chair (converted from a vibrating baby chair that she never used) and "reading" or rocking violently as she says "wheeee!". I love how thoroughly she is reading the upside down book.
Wyn feeling Daddy's scratchy face, per Pat the Bunny's instructions.
Wyn has also started to put little blankets over Tilly and bunny when she is tired. She snuggles them all up and pets them. Cute!
My two little sickies.
No comments:
Post a Comment