Hey All, I'm guessing this is the last belly shot. I will officially be 37 weeks (considered full-term) on Friday. Excuse the fact that you actually see my whole belly, but at this point you end up seeing most of it because my shirts don't fit anyway. Ha! Greg and I figured we'd better hurry up and take the photo before Wynter decides to make her appearance. Many of you already know we've had a crazy week, but I'll give a brief recap. Greg and I went to the hospital on Saturday for something we thought was a silly "first-timer" concern...figuring we'd be in and out in an hour. It looked that way at first, but we ended up staying until Monday evening, going back and forth between thinking we were about to be released and that we were about to have a c-section. We left with a c-section scheduled for October 10th. Well, our little Wyn is lovely, stubborn, and impatient and clearly wants her own time table and wants to get this party started! When I went back for a check-up yesterday, it was noted that my contractions have increased (impatience) and she is still breech (stubborn) so they don't want to wait. As of now, Wynter is set to make her appearance this Tuesday, October 4th via c-section...if she can find it in her to wait that long :) I am doing fine, just exhausted and nauseous...Greg is doing fine, just exhausted and excited...Wynter is fantastic, having huge dance parties all day and night. Stay tuned!
Love,
Jenny, Greg, and Wyn
This is so exciting. My mom told me to tell you Hello and she loves you guys. She also has some presents for Miss Wynter.
ReplyDeleteLove Becky
Hooray! Send her our love right back :) I'm glad you saw this, since I totally posted it for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY I will be watching for all updates.
ReplyDelete