Monday, March 12, 2012

Fun with GGG

Mom and Dad have been here visiting since Monday and we've been very busy having a fantastic time. Greg has already posted on our lovely trip to the Zugspitze. We have also been hanging around the apartment, traveling to Regensburg, and checking out various Mommy & Me activities in the city. Enjoy the pictures below!
Grandpa and Wyn getting some relaxation.
 Grandma and Wyn, loving.
Wyn is enjoying the pink piano concerto.
 Gotta love that crooked smile.
 Hehehe, Daddy küsst meinen Bauch.
 Developing musical skills.
 Dad pushing the stroller through a super rainy day. He and Mom watched Wyn in a local coffee shop while I finished up a class on starting solid foods. They also watched her so I could go to the gym today AND are giving Greg and I a date tonight! Woohoo!!!
 Family wurst-fest in Regensburg...this is the OLDEST wursthaus in Germany. Behind Dad you can see the water levels from various years of flooding. There are only about 4 tables and Wyn caused quite a stir. She looked around the whole time (we ate rather quickly) and the patrons oohed and ahhhed as I put her back in the wrap. She was, of course, flirting with them over my shoulder. 
 Chillin' on the bridge in Regensburg.
 Outside the wursthaus. 
 Just watchin' the Danube flow on by.
The ladies posing by the Danube in Regensburg.
 Chillin' on the autobahn.
The girls enjoying a much-needed wine and quiche session after a busy afternoon of baby swimming. Wyn is snoozing of course.
 Hanging on the parachute and catching bubbles...all while wearing the sweater Grandma knitted.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I thought your pictures couldn't get much better than yesterday's, but these are super-great! Can't stop looking at them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynter gets more beautiful every day! I love the one of her sitting on the bench by herself -- I know you were nearby, but it is hilarious! Looks like you are having a wonderful time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks! Kirsten, I know what you mean. I crack up every time I see that picture. The sunglasses make me think of Kira, actually.

    ReplyDelete