Saturday, July 28, 2012

Movies and Computing

We've had a fairly uneventful week thus far. I've been sick so Greg stayed home one day to watch Wyn, which was great. Wyn and I also ventured up to Garching for the MPA cookout on Thursday, which was delicious and fun. Wyn was fawned over, so she loved it. We are now waiting for the babysitter to arrive so we can go see Dark Knight Rises. This is exciting because it will be our FIRST time getting a babysitter (well, someone that isn't family or a neighbor). Good practice, since she is the same person we will use when we go to Oktoberfest with John in September :) Wish us luck!
 Daddy/Daughter movie time. 
 "I have a dream!"...gotta love Tangled. 
 Yep. That's a nectarine. Yep, she is actually eating the whole thing. Yep, it was mine before she took it from me. 
 Visiting Greg at work before the MPA bbq. It was fun, since last year I was pregnant for the cookout and this year Wyn was there in full form :)
 Just a couple minutes ago...Wyn fell asleep on Greg while listening to some new music and waiting for the babysitter.
FREEDOM with Mommy's computer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the picture treats!
    Love,
    Mom g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says Wyn, "Yay! My Mommy and Daddy are kissing!!!"

    (I love that pic by the way!!!) thanks for a great skype this morning. Glad that Wyn enjoyed the babysitter and you enjoyed the movie :)

    ReplyDelete