Yes, so it's been a while since we last posted. We've now been back from the States for a few weeks and still nothing. Jetlag is over, it's time to get things going. We have TONS of pictures from our fantastic trip and a big reason we haven't updated is because it has been a bit overwhelming to go through them all and choose some for your viewing pleasure. Until then (if it happens) here are a few that I posted on Facebook for those of you that haven't already seen them.
We are finally all settled in our routines after our trip and our fantastic visits with MI Mary, Dave, and my parents (pictures to follow soon...hopefully). Greg has been busy at work and Wyn has been loving our Wednesday baby group. She is still seriously considering crawling and has been working her way through the apartment with all sorts of acrobatics as she figures it out. She is quite the chatterbox and has officially befriended the ladies who work the creche at the gym (though today they told me she has a "strong" personality...God help her potential suitors...). I've been enjoying getting back into the groove of cooking, mommying, etc. I have also been working on training for a future opportunity to run in the warrior dash. No news on the move to Sweden...still excited and still looking for a place to live. In the mean time, here are a couple pictures and videos (about 30 seconds each) to tide you over ...
We are finally all settled in our routines after our trip and our fantastic visits with MI Mary, Dave, and my parents (pictures to follow soon...hopefully). Greg has been busy at work and Wyn has been loving our Wednesday baby group. She is still seriously considering crawling and has been working her way through the apartment with all sorts of acrobatics as she figures it out. She is quite the chatterbox and has officially befriended the ladies who work the creche at the gym (though today they told me she has a "strong" personality...God help her potential suitors...). I've been enjoying getting back into the groove of cooking, mommying, etc. I have also been working on training for a future opportunity to run in the warrior dash. No news on the move to Sweden...still excited and still looking for a place to live. In the mean time, here are a couple pictures and videos (about 30 seconds each) to tide you over ...
Snoozer.
Happy lady!
I love eating...I can be both crazy and innocent. I especially love squeezing food between my fingers and giggling crazily.



Well that was just totally cute stuff. Love to hear that laugh! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDarling, of course.
ReplyDeleteWarrior Dash.....parametics? Ambulances?...mud?
Princess's other grandmother...