We've had a nice weekend getting in some friend time before the big move. We hung out with Liz and Pete on Saturday...Liz and I had massages while the boys took care of the babies. We then all met up for lunch. Fantastic! Yesterday we met up with Kristin and Brett and spent some time at Olympiazentrum for the 40 year Olympic Park anniversary celebration. Now Greg is back at work and Wyn and I are recovering :)
I thought things were going great...Wyn could play on her own and I could check email. This is what I found. Ha!
Greg, Brett, and babies heading into Olympiazentrum.
Wyn snuggling with Greg in the stadium.
Daddy/daughter stadium time.
Men and babies.
Playing in the sand.
Seriously, these keys are awesome. This is in our backyard...right before our neighbor showed up to take pictures of Wyn. Scared the heck out of her and we headed inside.
Attempting a little fresh air in the apartment.
Dude, this hat is awesome.
Greg, Pete, and babies showing up for our lunch date. All appear intact and happy :)
Snuggle time at coffee.
Wyn and Joseph making friends :)







Love the pink and blue hats and the daddy pics!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
We are so blessed that our children keep up such wonderful blogs with so many great pictures. Thanks! BUT, Greg, is that REALLY your dirty old hat that you put on Wynter's head?! Yewie!
ReplyDeleteWell...it's "less" dirty than the red one...
ReplyDelete