Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sick Wyn

Wyn has been home sick all week from forskola (or dagis, as people who have been living here forever call it). She's had a pretty high fever and has a double ear infection, poor thing. She has been a bit miserable and has had a few trips into the cold air to combat the now recurring croup. The doctor gave us antibiotics tomorrow, so hopefully all will clear up soon. In the mean time, we have been enjoying snuggles and the beautiful snow that has been falling pretty much all day every day all week long. Gorgeous! Unfortunately you don't get a good idea of how much snow there is (I'll take a photo of that as soon as I remember), but you can see Wyn all bundled up in front of our place :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Poor little princess! Meanwhile, I love the Christmas wreath and new pictures...
    Love,
    Mom g

    ReplyDelete