
I am finishing up my last exposure of the night/observing run. It was an extremely successful run. I ended up observing about 90 targets! It ended up being quite a fun trip as well, seeing new sights and making new friends. I always forget how much I enjoy observing until I'm back at it. I now look forward to coming home.
I am so glad to hear it went so well! Amazing after you only had a list of 50 stars to get while you were there. It was also really fun to see you enjoying yourself so much while you were there. Who knows, maybe Chile is our next home? Either way, I am so glad you are coming HOME!!! Travel safely!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Twinkie
Wait a minute!!! Chili your next home? That might be a bit hard on the old Moms and Dads. Couldn't we all just vacation there and let Greg play with the telescope? Okay, we would have to let Dad and Derek play too. Congrats, Greg on all the star data. Have a good trip home. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteHaha. We agree!
ReplyDeleteCindy and Ron