Well, get ready for a ton of photos. We've had a rough couple days and nights with a happy day today and are having a particularly rough evening currently. As Greg is joking about throwing Wyn out the window, I am reminding him just how adorable she is. Her saving grace is the absolutely adorable smiles she throws in at random fantastic moments throughout the day. Breathtaking. We have done our best to capture them, but only get close. Tommi was lucky enough to see one first hand today. Well, on with the pictures...
Mmmm, tasty thumb!
Mom, this tummy time thing is NOT all it's cracked up to be...
Well, maybe it would be ok if my head wasn't so big...
Sweet, I'm standing up between Daddy's legs!
Hehehe, you THINK I'm going to smile for the camera.
Woah! WHAT was that?
Totally zonked before getting on the U-bahn today.
She will never remember this but we will never forget and neither will Santa. Cutest kid he will ever see. Hands down.
Awesome moment. We had been wandering around quite a bit today and all of a sudden (after a brief stint of serious anger, a feeding, and a diaper change) Wynter was wide awake and extremely excited to check out her surroundings. Here she is enjoying the lights in Ludwig Beck.
Hands down best picture of Greg and Wyn by far and DEFINITELY the reason she is not currently flying out the window into the snow drift below :) Adorable! Daddy-daughter love time at the Christmas markets...nothing beats it. Greg is loving Wynter and Wynter is seriously loving the people, the lights, the Christmas tree in the background, and all the sparkly things in the stalls. How cool to have her awake and enjoying things!

THANK YOU for the wonderful pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteGG
Yay! Zach and I thoroughly enjoyed witnessing one of Wyn's fabulous smiles!!!!
ReplyDeleteZach keeps saying, "Mom, she smiles just for me because she is soooo cute and I am her cousin." Adorable!
Love, Tommi
and I'm sure Zach is totally correct!
ReplyDeleteGG
What great pictures! I love that she found her thumb. Zach started to chill out a bit once he was able to consistently get to it and try to calm himself. Good luck!
ReplyDelete