Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sick but Still Smiling

While Wynter has been busy getting over her cold (and giving it to us), she has also been working on her smiles and just generally being super cute. Enjoy!
 Smiling with Daddy. Shame there is a smudge on the mirror right where her smile is...that reminds me of a blog I found called the crappy housewife. Hehehe. 
 Greg called me in the living room last night to show me this. For some reason I thought it was absolutely hilarious.
 The beginnings of a smile at Daddy. She likes to play around a bit with her tongue first :)
 Yes, Mommy I DO love my bath! Sooo much better than projectile vomiting up my snot!
Whatever lady, stop reading me this thing and let's get on with our day already!

4 comments:

  1. Too bad our mirror was so murky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great. Joy, Joy, Joy - I certainly enjoyed!!!! Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love being able to see her. Hope I can actually meet her in person before she's an adult! Would love to catch up with you guys. Maybe we can Skype during winter break?
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bath picture! She's already growing out of the support!!
    GG

    ReplyDelete