Friday, December 9, 2011

Great Week...Tough Nights...First Cold

Hello All! Well, I've been meaning to post each day this week and am just getting around to it now. Thus is life with a newborn, I suppose :) We've had a really fantastic week this week. I'm getting to know the girls in my preggie (now Mums) group and it is truly lovely. Wyn and I attended two playgroups and she was glorious during each. We would have gone to more, but we were both exhausted. I couldn't be happier to be developing such a great network of mom friends. We all email each other often and make tons of plans throughout the week...it is really great. Along those lines, I am also in the process of starting up an English speaking Mom & Baby workout class. I'm pretty excited about it. I may be able to rent out the space where our Wednesday baby group is and go from there. I am also in contact with the person that started this program about perhaps getting trained so I can teach in a more official capacity. Very cool. ALSO, I have been to the gym three times this week! Greg watched Wyn Monday and Thursday so I could go to spin class and I went in with her on Tuesday. Awesome. Unfortunately, we think that might be where she picked up her first cold. Dang. Last night was pretty rough, with her up all night unable to breathe. We took turns suctioning out the snot and I took one for the team and was projectile vomited on when she swallowed too much mucus. Poor little lady. We went to the pediatrician today and hopefully all will be well soon. The other nights this week have been pretty rough as well, actually, but they were punctuated by such fun days and such cute moments from Wynter that it makes it all pretty much ok :)
 Cooking with Mommy in the wrap. Ooohhh, lights! Daddy was busy making brats. Yum!
 Checking out the world in the kitchen. Very cool because she keeps getting more alert and interested each day. Thanks to Tommi, Derek, Zach, Ash, and Snickers for this fantastic gift. She LOVES it!
 Hanging out with Dad while he does some emailing. 
Typing a love note to Sundar, who needed a little pick-me-up. 

2 comments:

  1. Kanga training is so YOU! and how can you resist with "Mama Mia" and little leg warmers for Wynter?! You'll be the best leader ever!
    Love,
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on her face while Greg is typing!
    -MD Mary

    ReplyDelete