Friday, February 10, 2012

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Well, since you said there can't be too many photos, here are a few more along with the update from the Kinderarzt. Wyn is looking, feeling, and sounding better but is still not 100% so he gave us a prescription for some meds to put in the breathing apparatus. That should be fine, since Wyn really likes to EAT the breathing apparatus. Unfortunately, Greg and I are now sick. Hopefully we don't keep passing it back and forth. In other news, I'm very excited about the new developments with Mothers' Corner. I've been getting a lot of compliments from the president of the IWC for my new ideas. So...I have now set up the weekly meetings in the biergarten, an Infant/Child CPR course, and a discount for any moms wishing to join the playgroups I am involved with (Munich Munchkins...note the picture of Wyn at the bottom of the page). Enjoy the pics!
 This is what I saw when I went to wake her up this morning. She pointed her toes just as I went to take a photo. Hilarious!
 What's up?
 Totally passed out. Adorable...I was so jealous!
 How come when I tried the same thing all she wanted to do was hang out?
 Every time she smiles we break out the camera and she immediately goes into curious mode.
 Fun with the Bumbo.
Crazy to think how much bigger she is in this photo compared to a similar one we took on her first walk.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable and hugable! She does look better!
    Love,
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hat. Hope you all feel better soon. Being sick with a baby is so tough! Munich Munchkins is such a great name!

    ReplyDelete