Wyn is now 4.5 months old and has been seriously interested in our dinners, so we figured it was time to try out solids. Wyn even wore her bib from GG! We did baby rice on Saturday and Sunday and I ventured into carrot territory on Monday. All in all, I would say it was successful. Wyn was super cute...not sure, but still leaning forward anxiously for the spoon. The carrots were seriously messy and involved lots of food flinging, carrots in nose, grabbing of and flinging of the spoon, and chomping carrot off fingers. Adorable! Enjoy the pictures! Yes, I'm posting a ton but that is so all grandparents can fully enjoy the experience :)
(Also, note I added another post below this one).
What?
Mmm, wiping off fingers.
Daddy, what are you doing?
Smells weird, but still kinda fun.
Camera? Now I'm confused...
Hey! I dropped the spoon!
Carrots! Nom, nom, nom! Fingers much easier than spoon!
Good thing it smells good 'cause it's up my nose!

Thank you! This is like having a picture party. So much fun.
ReplyDeleteI agree!
ReplyDeleteLove
Gg