Monday, February 27, 2012

When Greg is Away...

Greg left for Paris Sunday morning for a conference and doesn't return until late Wednesday evening so Wyn and I have been on our own. We missed him terribly yesterday, so today we decided to do something about it. Wyn woke up at 4am (awesome) and we began the day with a walk to Munchener Freiheit at 8am. We then went to SeaLife Munchen, took a walk around Olympia Park, had lunch with the Mothers' Corner group, and did some cooking at home. I don't know about Wynter, but I am exhausted! She is now (hopefully) snoozing and I am waiting for Georgia to come keep me company and watch "Breaking Dawn" with Mexican Martinis. Awesome!
 Wyn, showing off her new grabbing skills. She LOVES to grab these hangy-bobs and gets super excited when she makes the music play. 
 This is definitely the reason we started trying solids with her. She can't keep her hands away from our food!
 Not a great picture, but I wanted to give you an idea of the aquarium. I was sitting on a bean bag and Wyn was sitting in my lap looking up at the sharks in wonder. Very cool. 
 Snoozing in the stroller after some serious fun looking at fishies. 
 Mothers' Corner...babies just hanging out on the table...no biggie. Wyn seems to be working on a snooze on the left there.
 Heeeyyy Mom! (Shout out for Greg, Annamieka, and Nicole...as this is a Philadelphia Chicken reference).
Ha! I couldn't help myself with this one. They took our picture with a shark as we entered the aquarium. The guy at the entrance thought I was nuts...I waited for twenty minutes for the doors to open then proceed to shove my baby's head in the shark's mouth. He. Wynter is so cute!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with Wyn! The pictures are great. Your energy is awe inspiring. Hope you had a great evening with your friend. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom2! We've looked for you on Skype a couple times but must keep missing you. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleeping on the table is right up there with sleeping on the stairs which is what my brother and I used to do when "spying" on our parents parties!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the shark pic! Hugs to you both!!! (And Greg too!)

    ReplyDelete