Well, we've had a busy week so far. Greg has been back at work, though he still isn't feeling that great. Hopefully the illness goes away soon, poor guy.
This was my first "official" week of work, though I've already been substituting at the school. On Monday I was shown the ropes and my classes both Monday and Tuesday went well. I went to the gym Tuesday morning and was loving life...feeling great, excited about February events..then on the way home I realized I caught Greg's illness. Yay. Still, I went to my German conversation group (I hadn't been since I went with Mom2 in December) and there were about 30 ladies there! Also, I went to IKEA yesterday and picked up some curtains. Pictures to follow (once I exchange the ones that didn't work).
In other news...it looks like I'll be tutoring a 9th grade girl on Wednesday evenings starting in two weeks. Yay! Also, I've signed up for a Hofbraühaus Mill tour, a museum tour, and a walking tour all with my women's group. I'm also in the process of organizing a cross-country skiing trip.
AND, we just found out that not only are we going to Greece in March, but we will be spending the weekend prior in Venice to celebrate Carnival. Cool beans! We'll drive down with our friends Kristin and Brett, who lived in Milan for the past two years so they even know Italian. Yay!
Sounds fun! How do you say "Shrove Tuesdays" in Italian?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom g.
Guess we'd better learn!
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I finally started reading Harry Potter in German today. I got through one page and took a nap. Ha!
ReplyDeleteFor a sickie you certainly are busy! I think I lose weight just reading about all your activities. Very cold (in the ones) but very sunny here today. Love the sun!!!! Hope you are feeling better. Hugs!
ReplyDelete