
I've been meaning to get a picture of this for a while, but whenever I go to the grocery store (where this was taken) there are either no dogs, or I'm afraid someone will think I'm a crazy person for taking pictures of their dog. Anyway, I just think this is a hilarious part of Germany. Often, the dogs are sitting there looking adorable and hilarious next to the dog parking sign. They are always waiting patiently, too.
Jake WOULD NOT be waiting patiently. With all of his barking, I am sure the Germans would want to deport him!
ReplyDeleteReferring to Jake just cracks me up! I don't know if he would last long enough to get deported. They might duct tape his mouth shut. How do they instill such patience in the German owned dogs?!
ReplyDeleteDunno. They are really good on the U-bahn, too. Can you imagine Jake on the U-bahn? Hahahahahahaha!
ReplyDelete