I just received an email from my friend, Kristin. She has been having trouble with reflux so she had an upper endoscopy done this morning. She just told me that she had anesthesia for the procedure and they gave her cappuccino and cookies afterwards! Ha! I don't believe it!
In other news, this is such a fascinating country. I was telling Greg this morning that I'm really enjoying the environment here. We passed a whole bunch of polizei on our way home from the gym and it got me thinking about how organized everything is here. Even the chaos is organized. I love it! Also, I have no idea how both husband and wife can have a full time job here. I now understand why younger people that try to do this have such a hard time. I've been pretty much stuck at home all day today and yesterday because they are replacing the doors for every apartment. We received a note in our mailbox telling us to make sure to be home. I don't know what we would have done if I had had a job...
Bet they'd fix my arm cramps lickity split!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom p
Hopefully they fix you soon over there!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they are taking care of you! :)
ReplyDelete-MD Mary