We spent the rainy Saturday morning laying in bed as we discussed baby names (we've narrowed it down to some good ones we hope) and made a list of things we will need for the baby and/or baby's room. We then took a mini trip to IKEA to stock up on a couple essentials. See the pictures below!
Greg is EXCSTATIC to be at IKEA on a crowded Saturday. The funny thing is, we went in for round one, waited by the bus stop, chatted a bit, and ended up going back in for round two before finally heading home.
Once we got home, I went grocery shopping while Greg started on the baby's room. I came home to find him hanging the curtains under the light of the new cloud lamp.
We got a fluffy thing to turn our dresser into a changing table (look at the heart!) and we both thought this mirror was hilarious.
A shot of the closed curtains and the toy chest...we finally got plastic bins so it's not just an empty box.
Greg couldn't pass up the hippo rattle and he had fun setting up the bed. Now all we need are sheets and Grandma Gunderson's blanket!
Greg proudly standing in his new creation. He's so cute! We are both getting pretty excited as I start to get bigger and our lady starts moving around...the room just makes it seem more real. Yay!
It looks so dear!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom PG/OmaP (I too, am trying out names!)
I told Dwayne that the name picking has begun and he suggests "mini mudette"
ReplyDeleteOh yea and I forgot about "mudpie"
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mom! Whatever name you pick will be a good one. I was just thinking about Pam this morning and laughing :)
ReplyDeleteBecky...HA! LOVE IT! Tell Dwayne both suggestions have been duly noted :)
So exciting! I love that Ikea is the same everywhere, we have several of those toy organizers too :)
ReplyDelete-MD Mary
Hahhaa, I love it :) Yeah, when we first went to IKEA over here I felt like we were "home".
ReplyDelete