Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Preggie Lunch

Greg left early this morning for a meeting in Nice, so the little lady and I are alone until late Friday evening. We definitely miss him, so thought it would be best to distract ourselves as much as possible. I went to the weekly preggie lunch today and finally remembered to bring my camera. I only remembered to take a picture after a couple people had left, but you get the idea :)

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! What a nice-looking group of young women.
    Love,
    Mom g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, it's never too early to get the princess started on Ladies Lunch Out!!!

    Love,
    Mom g

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come no one is actually....uh....sitting up to the table??!!
    Great pix!!
    Looks like a really nice group.

    love,
    dad g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And for some reason I seem to be the only one that spills food on my enlarging belly...

    ReplyDelete