Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Round Friends

I met with my Mum's-to-be group today and had another lovely time. There were about 11 of us there from all over...New Zealand, Ireland, Britain, Scotland, Portugal, France, the Netherlands, and the States. Very cool. It's a bit tough to get to know everyone over lunch since there are so many of us, but I was able to get a group of four to get a Starbucks hot chocolate after lunch today which was great. This group meets every Wednesday for lunch and I'm really looking forward to going more often and getting to know people better. Maybe I'll even take a picture one day, since it's pretty funny to see a table full of preggies. The people at the restaurant today were adorable...they saw three of us (the other two with HUGE bellies), realized it was a group full of pregnant women, and quickly moved us to a more comfortable setting before the others showed up :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray that you went to the group and the restaurant treated you well! Must be quite a sight!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete