While the ladies were busy surprising Jenny (read: making her cry with emotion), Dad G, Pete, and I went to the Audi Cup. The Audi Cup is a "friendly" 2-day tournament hosted by Bayern München every summer. We attended the first two games, which were Barcelona vs. Poro Alegre and Milan vs. Bayern München. The Allianz stadium was completely sold out and the atmosphere was great! Allianz Stadium is one of the best stadiums I've ever been to, and our seats were great. Both games ended in a tie and so they had to go into a shoot-out tie-breaker. Barcelona and Bayern ended up coming out on top in their respective shoot-outs. Luckily enough, our seats were nearest the goal used for the shoot-outs, which was awesome.
We had a really great time, and Pete and I were already discussing what games to go to next. Some more pics (besides the really great one of Dad G and I in Jenny's previous post) are below. Enjoy!
Bayern fans cheering on the team.
A view of the field from our seats!
No comments:
Post a Comment