I met my friend Georgia for the 8:45am showing of the last Harry Potter movie this morning. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I questioned this decision when the alarm went off at 7am, but it was totally worth it. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I cried, and I cheered some more. We definitely had a great time and I can hardly wait to go see it again. Hooray!!!
And now it's all over...finished. No more Potter. What are you to do? Oh wait, there are two more Twilight movies coming out. Bring on the wet dog smell.
ReplyDeleteHahahaahahaa! It's funny, as I was watching it I was thinking it just isn't the same as Twilight. I really enjoy those, but I have no doubt that they are terrible. Harry Potter is SO well done. The books are well written, there is strong character development, and the plot is super exciting. It was absolutely fantastic. Seriously thinking about getting tickets to go again this afternoon, hehehe.
ReplyDeleteI just loved your review of the Harry Potter movie. I called my boss right away to tell her. She is taking her daughter to stand in line tomorrow night. I have never seen a Harry Potter movie LOL maybe I will just watch the reruns. Just joking love ya Jenny and we miss you. ( And Greg too)
ReplyDeleteLove Becky
Hahahaha! Greg isn't really into it either, but he did enjoy the last movie and I think he'll like this one, too. I got into it because my students were reading the books and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Totally fantastic. LOVED IT!!! Miss you, too :)
ReplyDelete