Here are some pictures of baby swimming. My friend Jen was able to take some last week while her Mom was in town. I know I'm posting way too many, but they are cute and it's nice to see Wyn doing something fun since she is currently feeling so icky.
Otis was mad in the background and Wyn was rushing off to grab her rainbow socks.
Uh, why am I naked again?
Awesome.
What's up?
Not a great shot of me, but cute to see Wyn checking out Stella's moves. Stella was big into kicking and splashing around. Behind me on the left you can see my friend Torie and her son Otis.
Wyn and Stella flying out of the water. Stella was staring at her Oma and Wyn was wondering why she wasn't eating.
Wyn kept pushing off my chest to float on her back. Look at those little toes sticking out of the water!
Wyn and Stella hanging out before class.
Don't mind at all gazing at all the pictures. Wynter's Great Uncle Jim will be so happy to see another potential swim team member in the making!
ReplyDeleteHope Wyn feels better! I'm going to my first CAMOM (Columbia Area Mothers of Multiples) event tonight. I like that I can still get involved in mom stuff while still prego!
ReplyDeleteMom2, she is quite the little swimmer :) Kat, that's awesome! I hope you have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it! It's definitely nice to have a support network :)
ReplyDeleteI agree - no such thing as too many pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove,
GG
So cute. And your bathing suit is adorable too! =)
ReplyDelete