Well, today is/was the big day. I walked Greg to the U-6 and watched him get on the train and ride away. Now, I'm just hoping he is having a fabulous time and the nerves have lessened a bit. I haven't heard from him yet, but I'm hoping that is a good thing.
I just returned from my interview with the Bavarian International School. Everyone I met was very nice and the school was absolutely gorgeous in the snow! I interviewed for a math 6-12 position, but we discussed substituting also. Here are a couple pictures from the school. The main building is called the Schloss Haimhausen and upper school classes are held here.
Ceiling of one of the classrooms.
A pretty path to the school.
Me in a classroom.
Fancy entrance.
Horses outside.
Two very important questions: did you wear the hat during the interview - and , were they impressed??!!
ReplyDeletelove,
dad
Wowsers! You just don't see schools like that in the US. I am glad you are both ahving a fabulous time and hope Greg remembers to have fun even if he is nervous! We have our interview career fair here at ConocoPhillips this week- 15 candidates over 3 days --- my week is shot! Having Mom come later in the week will be a much needed nice diversion!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pics! Love to you both!
Am laughing out loud since my first question - did she wear that hat during the interview - was voiced first by Jenny's Dad! Actually should be wearing long gowns in a place like that. Looks terrific. Love, Mom2
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly! I'll move to Germany with you to teach there!
ReplyDelete