
Well... I was offered the position at the MPA today!!!!!
Martin Asplund said he was very impressed with my talk today as well as with me. He said that I would be a perfect fit for his group at the MPA. He told me not to give him an answer yet -- as he wants me to discuss things with Jenny, and also have a look around Munich tomorrow during the day. He has also planned a group dinner tomorrow in Garching for Jenny and me, which will be fun.
Jenny and I will definitely have a lot to talk about. I am also excited to tell you all about the group and the possible projects I would be working on. Thanks to all for your love and support. I really appreciate it.
Martin Asplund said he was very impressed with my talk today as well as with me. He said that I would be a perfect fit for his group at the MPA. He told me not to give him an answer yet -- as he wants me to discuss things with Jenny, and also have a look around Munich tomorrow during the day. He has also planned a group dinner tomorrow in Garching for Jenny and me, which will be fun.
Jenny and I will definitely have a lot to talk about. I am also excited to tell you all about the group and the possible projects I would be working on. Thanks to all for your love and support. I really appreciate it.
Now...gonna need some German lessons...
Whoooppiieeeeee!!!!!
ReplyDeletedad g. and Mom2
This may be the inspiration I need to learn German as well. Congrats on the offer! I know you two will make the right the decision.
ReplyDelete