Well, now that we know we aren't going out of the country quite yet (and out of the house, for that matter), we have settled into a bit of a routine. We got up this morning to **shock** more snow! So Greg shoveled while I tried out a yoga DVD that had been gathering dust. Now I feel great and he is sore, hahaha!
Greg is now back to working hard on his thesis and I am snuggled up with a book (Shutter Island) and a nice hot cup of tea. Not to be outdone, I did just go out and shovel myself. Though to look outside you may never know it...
If Barnes and Noble is open today we may walk down that way to get out of the house and have some hot chocolate. Also, I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket and by the looks of it, I'll need a new book for the flight out on Saturday.
Enjoy the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment