So, Greg and I are now safely back from our fabulous trip and are busy acclimating to our Baltimore lifestyle once more. (I will post a picture of him in front of his new workplace shortly). Greg accepted the position on Monday and heard back from Martin (the new boss-man) on Tuesday. Feeling it was finally official, we promptly went out to dinner that night.
Meanwhile, Greg is still working on getting over a cold but is otherwise back into the groove at work. I am currently wearing an old bridesmaid's dress (thanks MD Mary) for Purim and getting ready for the weekend.
We have dinner at the Rusty Scupper and an evening at the BSO with Mom and Dad (Gunderson) tonight (hooray!), lunch with Mom, Dad, Greg, Annamieka, and Nicole on Saturday (yum!), and Nicole's 9th birthday party at the MD Science Center on Sunday (18 kids....wow). Its shaping up to be a fabulous weekend!
Nothing like eating good dinners out with all your favorite people! Enjoy! Enjoy! Love, Mom2
ReplyDeleteI know this was not the point of your story, but I think it is AWESOME that you can still fit into an old bridesmaid's dress. =)
ReplyDelete