Yesterday Greg and I enjoyed an absolutely gorgeous day in Munchen by wandering around the city. Here are some pics!
Here is a picture of runners in the Munchen Marathon. Unfortunately, my iPhone has no zoom function, so you have to imagine a close-up of all those people running. It was extremely inspiring and Greg and I are vowing to be part of the running crowd next year. My big goal will be the half marathon, Greg's...who knows? Who's interested in joining? I think we already have a taker with Tommi...
After watching all those marathon runners, we were tired and hungry so we stopped at a cute little place along the side of the road. Here we could eat outside and people-watch. Actually, the placement of the chairs here is somewhat strange. It appears to be quite common to have people sitting next to each other with both chairs faced toward the sidewalk for optimal viewing pleasure. Here you can poke each other easily to make fun of passers by. So...should I admit where we actually were? Pizza Hut. Ha!
Homesick already, huh? :) People watching is definitely my favorite activity in any foreign country. Never know what you'll see. Although Baltimore was by far my best domestic people watching experience - those crazy nerds and their comics!
ReplyDeleteAnd the guy in the diaper?
ReplyDelete