Well, we had a lovely day taking it easy and walking around downtown Munich. We slept in to help recover from our big Bavarian beers and immediately set out to find our new apartment. We were able to find the building and even took a picture of Greg outside. Hopefully we'll get to see it sometime next week.
We then simply continued our walk into the city. We found the local grocery store (about a ten minute walk from our place) and found a new hotspot...Munchner Freiheit (you may remember this as "Munchner Fribbit"). Greg loves the grocery store because there is a whole section set out for Haribo Gummi Bears. Feeling nostalgic, we even had a mini dinner at the same place we ate for the first time during our last visit. Oh, and we saw a wedding couple go by in a really fancy car. They were followed by a whole bunch of honking friends and family.
All in all, it was a lovely day. Now perhaps to Skype with whomever is on and watch a movie.
Sounds like a great day! Going to grocery stores over there is always so entertaining (at least I think so!). Have you seen people's dogs out shopping with them? That cracked me up last time I was in Nurnberg. I can't imagine going shopping with Yara... Looking forward to our Skype date tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI saw the most adorable puppy on the U-bahn yesterday, actually......soooo cute! I love that dogs are allowed everywhere here. I think I would die laughing if you brought Yara to the grocery store!
ReplyDelete