
I went to my very first German conversation group this afternoon and I was very nervous. I almost didn't go in. "Sieg" means "victory" and that sums it up pretty well. Ich verstand (I understood)!!! I sat with the above group of ladies for two hours and listened and spoke in (pretty much) nothing but German. It was very exciting. They were all very nice and we were all at varying levels. The women were completely understanding and helpful and I ended up having a really nice time. Just being surrounded by the language in a safe environment is huge. I definitely plan on going as much as possible (they meet Tuesday afternoons). Woohoo!
amen!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom g
That is awesome! Glad you had fun and got to practice! Ich bin ser mude. (Did I spell that right?)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I love having positive language experiences to outweigh the bad. Your encouragement really helps, too! Tommi...you totally spelled it right. The funny thing is, with Rosetta Stone, I always thought müde meant mad...I had to Google translate your comment to realize it meant tired! Hopefully now you feel ausgeruht :)
ReplyDelete