I need a hug. I should be updating you on all of the fabulous things we have going on (lovely weekend this past weekend including a trip to a market and trips to beer gardens, trip to Slovenia coming up, etc) but instead I'll just say I need a hug. I've been vomiting a lot lately and I just feel terrible. Poor Greg has been great, but it is frustrating for both of us. Hopefully I get out of this phase soon. It isn't fun to keep getting pregnancy emails saying this is the best time of the pregnancy. Bleck! Vomit! Bleck! Give me another day or two and I'll post something more fun.

P.S. I understand this photo is probably not funny and just gross to people that aren't looking like this dog, but to me it is hilarious and makes me feel better.
I feel for you Jenny. My sweet little guy Mikey made me sick all the time. I couldn't eat at all the Dr's would have to put IV'S in me. Then I would feel great for another couple of days. But look what you get for all that ickyness lol a cute little baby. Oh and we found something for the baby already wooohooo can't wait to get it.
ReplyDeleteWhat do the Dr's say about the sickness?
Thanks, Becky :) You are most certainly right...I'm glad there are so many cute little babies running around this city because it definitely makes things easier. The doctor says the baby is doing great, and seeing her (we think it's a her) on the monitor makes me feel better, too. At least I know it's for a good cause!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of mental **HUGS**
ReplyDelete-MD Mary
Hugs hugs hugs. Keep your eye on the prize! This too shall pass. (i'd write more obnoxious quotes to make you laugh but my one remaining brain cell is on permanent "pause" tonight. Love you! Just pretend you are practicing for a picking contest :)
ReplyDeleteI thought it funny that my "secret spam avoidance word" to make the previous post was "gagit". Hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteUmm the iPad auto spell function is ruining my posts. That should have said pucking contest not picking contest.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hugs! They help my brain and my heart even though they don't help my ickiness. I signed up for a walk in the gardens today and I'm currently trying to decide if I can make it. Tommi, you crack me up :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you spell pyooking anyway??/ Is it Pucking or Puking??? I am soo confused...
ReplyDelete