First, a note to the Grandparents. your little granddaughter (our little burrito) is a little troublemaker. Watch out. She might be cute, but she is dangerous. Instead of feeling better, I have actually been feeling worse. She better be pretty darn healthy in there! Greg gave her another talking-to this morning in hopes of getting a little peace. She's lucky we love her so much already :) In other preggie news...I am officially 4 months pregnant today. Yowza! Upon request, I'll post a belly shot each month so all family that is far away can see how I'm progressing. I'll have Greg take the shot either this evening or tomorrow morning, so keep your eyes peeled :)

In other news, two things happened today. First, I went back to tutoring and it was just awesome. It's a bummer I haven't been able to go as much because I really enjoy it. My tutee is a sweetie and a hard worker and it feels GREAT to actually be using my brain during the day. Math courses are different here, so I never know what I'll be working on until I show up. I've done everything from calculus to scientific notation with this girl. Fascinating. Hopefully the little nugget learned a few things yesterday as well :)

After tutoring, Greg, Karin, Kristin, and I all met at Taco Libre for burritos and margaritas to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. In case you don't know about this place, you just need to ask Mom2 since I dragged her there 3 times during her most recent visit :) The burritos have become a bit of a staple for me during pregnancy and I seem to have become a very important customer there as well. When we came in, the owner came over and gave me a hug and we chatted for while. It's fun to know people in high places :)
Si the little Gordita is being rough on her Mom. Hopefully things will be better soon. Only 5 months more then it will be she doing the spit up ( if that is any consolation...). Zach is sooooooooo excited to have a cousin. He can wait to talk to you on Sunday to see your belly! Hang in there. Hugs to Big Daddy G too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement...hopefully I miraculously feel better soon (before October). I think it is adorable and awesome that Zach is so excited about having a cousin. Just wait until he meets her (or him...). :)
ReplyDelete