I am 18 weeks pregnant today and I felt the baby move for the first time this week! I felt it twice towards the beginning of the week, each time was exactly when Greg walked in the door from work. It was just as if she knew Daddy was home! Pretty cool :) I haven't felt it since, but I'm sure soon enough Greg and I will both feel something. It was absolutely amazing.
In other really great and awesome news, Greg had his paper accepted to The Astrophysical Journal this week. Hooray! Maybe the baby was dancing because she was so proud :) If you are interested in learning what brought us all the way over here, check this out: Greg's Fabulous Paper.
Other than that, the week is winding down as we prepare for our trip to Slovenia. We will leave early Sunday morning and return Thursday afternoon. Greg's talk is on Tuesday. We'll be sure to post updates while we are on our trip :)
That is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHave a good time in Slovenia!
Love,
Mom g
Just wait til those evenings she decides she is going to run a marathon or try a game of Twister on your bladder. Ashton tried the Tour de France... At least twice :)
ReplyDelete