Not much else is new over here. Greg is at work and I am working on calming down a minor cold before our trip. We leave for Paris tomorrow to visit Sundar and to see Lynn. We'll return on Sunday. As Mom would say, I'm finally getting my trip to Paris. I can't help but remember the lovely Parisian party that MD Mary helped throw in my hospital room when I was unable to go with Dawn so many years ago. I think Greg and I are both feeling pretty lucky right now to be able to do something like this AND as if it is no big deal. Crazy!
Any last minute travel tips?
Mangez beaucoup! Avez tres amusant!!!!
ReplyDelete(Eat well and have fun!)
Oui, Oui, hoh, hoh (snooty snorting sound), sacre bleu! Maybe we should watch "Beauty and the Beast" in preparation. Or "The Little Mermaid"...."Les poissons, les poissons, hee hee hee hoh hoh hoh"
ReplyDeleteYou two crack me up! Jenny, we are counting on lots of pictures and good updates since we have to live the Paris experience through you.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I can't remember any language but English right now, because I've gotten all boloxed-up in the German lessons from Mango at the library! Have a WONDERFUL time!
ReplyDeleteMom g.
Aach! CONGRATULATIONS Greg!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mom g.
How do you say" chocolate croissant" in French???
ReplyDeletelove,
dad g.