So far, the week has been fairly normal. We our weekly dinner with Karin on Tuesday, complete with eggplant parmesan and "The Mist". Assuming Karin wasn't completely depressed by the end of the movie, we will continue our dinners next week.
I skipped my German conversation group on Tuesday, but have been spending some serious time with Rosetta Stone these past two days and am ready to go back next week with renewed vigor. Also, I went to my first MIWC (Munich International Women's Club) monthly meeting yesterday. The meeting inspired me to sign up for the hospitality team and I also volunteered to put together a cross-country skiing day trip. (I DID admit that I have never actually gone before). I am also about to head out to be a hostess for the English conversation group, which is also run by the MIWC and takes place twice a month. I am patiently waiting for an updated visa so I can be an official substitute for the English language school I have been "visiting".
Greg has been battling a cold this week, so we will probably be taking this weekend pretty easy in anticipation of our trip to Paris next weekend :)
That's about it from here!
Sounds like a great week so far. The women's club is lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom g.