Here are some pictures from Sundar's camera...

Greg and I posing as Charlemagne in front of Notre Dame.

Greg, me, and Lynn leaping into the air on Pont Neuf.

Me, Greg, and Lynn posing like the Denfert lion in the background.

Greg pretending to attack the mini city carved into the catacombs.

Greg looking at the MANY bones in the catacombs.

Me posing with some "art".

Me and Greg posing with some "art".

Sundar, Lynn, Greg, and me posing for a group photo in our hotel room.

Lynn and I dancing in some nifty café.
The first pics you posted captured the beauty of the city, but the last batch really captured the essence of the 2 of you! Glad to see you having fun. Love and hugs.
ReplyDeleteAgree!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom g.
Thanks :) We definitely had a blast and it was fun to make the city our own for a weekend :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys soooooooooooooo crack me up! I love you!!!!! (awesome, I want to go see some creepy catacombs too...)
ReplyDeleteSo, is Greg entering or exiting the nose???? If the former, he is a virus (the plague???), if the later, he is a booger! Ha!
ReplyDelete