Today the ladies in the Gunderson family will all be getting together for their annual tea time. This is the first year I will have tea "in absentia" and I will certainly miss them. Have a great time, ladies!!!
And, I miss all of you too! Even though I've never attended a Gunderson Tea event, I love hearing about them. I will raise a cup of tea in South Bend to honor the celebration.
Hahahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you big time!
Love,
Mom
And, I miss all of you too! Even though I've never attended a Gunderson Tea event, I love hearing about them. I will raise a cup of tea in South Bend to honor the celebration.
ReplyDeleteI'm drinking vanilla green tea as we speak...
ReplyDeleteI love that picture- totally cracks me up...and inspires me to go make a cup of tea for myself right now!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I just about die laughing each time I look at it :)
ReplyDelete