Friday, January 14, 2011

Mein Headset ist Kaputt.

Well, just that. I was all plugged in to begin Level 2 of Rosetta Stone (since I gloriously finished Level 1 yesterday) when my laundry timer went off. SO...I got up, tripped over the headset, the headset flew into the air and shattered, and now I'm back to just plain 'ole English until I can get a new headset. Bummer. At least I no longer look like a telemarketer.

In other news...we had a busy day of Skyping yesterday and were able to catch up with Mom and DadG, Mom2, and Tommi. We even had a nice long chat with Kirsten, Jon, and Kira (their beautiful new baby girl). The new family was absolutely bursting with pure joy, it was great :) Hooray!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe that's a hint to just practice part one for awhile!

    Love,
    Mom (g.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you two might be chatting. I saw you both online and neither one of you were answering :) I'm glad you got to see her... I'm still waiting until we are germ free before I can go visit :(

    ReplyDelete